- Are you asking enough of your communications strategy—the way you interact with every stakeholder?
- Are your marketing plans fully supporting your financial growth strategy, helping you execute on your overall corporate strategy?
- Do all staff know and work with your values?
We offer a range of services designed to create, execute, and enhance your communications, focusing on effective marketing, successful sales, and enhancing stakeholder value.
Elements of a communications plan:
- Objectives: What do you want to accomplish?
- Messages: What do you want to say?
- Target audiences: Who do you want to say it to?
- Strategic considerations: What else should you consider when communicating?
- Approach and activities: How will you get your message out?
- Resources: Money and people
- Evaluation: How will you know if your plan is working?
Putting the plan into action:
Your communications plan should include an action plan that explains:
- what you're going to do
- when you're going to do it
- who is going to do it
- how much it will cost