When should I consider using a Content Management System (CMS)?
- If your site requires frequent updates to images or text content
- If your site carries large amounts of content
- If you want to update and maintain your site yourself
- If you want other people to contribute to your site
There a many different kinds of CMS, at Creative Inceptions we use a system that allows users to update their website via a web based interface so you don’t have to learn new programs to maintain your site, you can log in to our administration page and update your website using your favourite web browser.
Looking for additional customization or design for a new or existing site? We can provide you with the data that can help all of us create the right tactical design changes for you.
Here are a few of the questions Creative Inceptions will ask:
- What does the company do?
- What is your role in the company?
- Does the company have an existing logo or brand?
- What is your goal in developing a web site?
- What information do you wish to provide online?
- Who comprises your target audience? Do its members share any common demographics, like age, sex, or a physical location?
- Who are your competitors and do they have web sites?