CreativeInceptions.com offers maintenance and marketing solutions that fit your specific needs and goals. The pricing levels are dependent on how often and how involved you want us to be.
Web applications and websites require maintenance and support as your needs change and grow. CreativeInceptions.com provides maintenance and support services freeing you from maintaining expensive in-house support staff. We partner with our clients to help their online business running smoothly and error-free.
CreativeInceptions.com provides a comprehensive set of maintenance and support services depending on your business needs:
- On-going Support (bug fixing, problems analysis and resolution)
- Adaptive Enhancements (modifications to support business or technical requirements' changes)
- Perfective Upgrades (new functionality/features)
- Technical Improvement (optimization restructuring/rewriting)
- Attention to detail
- Professional tools utilized for every step of the maintenance program
- Tracking and fixing any errors that surface over time
- Rapid Response Time for contracted maintenance requests
Standard Website Annual Maintenance Agreement:
The following services are included in the standard web maintenance agreement:
- Monthly site backups
- Content updates (body text)
- Image updates which have been submitted with a clear corresponding label and directions for page location
- Heading updates or rearranged related content which has been submitted showing heading titles and new order
- Updated links and new links which have been submitted showing the complete URL for the link
- Image additions (images requiring high-level modification may be subject to additional fees)
- Page additions that use existing web page template or layout
- Removal and archiving of current content
All standard website maintenance contracts are for a minimum of 12 months, payable in advance.
All Websites with e-Commerce/Shopping Cart integrations have extra charges for associated maintenance. Please contact for quote. Click Here!
Two and three year maintenance contracts are also available. Please e-mail us for more details.
Ad-Hoc Website Maintenance Agreement:
Ad-Hoc Web Maintenance is available at $111 per hour with a one-hour minimum. Work is limited to updates submitted by the client (see list of services under the annual website maintenance agreement above) and availability is not guaranteed.
Note: Updates will be submitted by the client as a Microsoft Word document, or similar method. One document per web page with all relevant link information and formatting included. Submissions will be sent 5 business days prior to month/quarter end as an e-mail attachment. Updates that are required mid-month/mid-quarter must be clearly marked, with a 2-4 business day lead time for Maintenance Agreements. Changes to web structure, design, navigation or functionality are not included in the agreement.
Fees and Payment
Standard Website Annual Maintenance Agreement fees are $400 per month and include two hour coverage. Time will be charged at $111 per hour by 15 minute increments beyond the second hour. No rebates are given for unused maintenance time.
Invoices will be sent annualy, the first of which will be sent upon the signing of this agreement. Additional monthly invoices will be generated only if time beyond the second hour is incurred.
Ad-Hoc Maintenance will be invoiced on a time and materials basis.
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
Payment received after that point are subject to a $50 late fee.
- The Standard Website Annual Maintenance Agreement guarantees maintenance requests will be fulfilled within 2-4 business days.
- The ad-hoc Website Maintenance Agreement is scheduled on an "as available" basis and availability is not guaranteed.
Small Business: $500 per month would allow for monthly changes, modifications and deletions that are not urgent and can be updated infrequently. This includes Google Analytics monitoring, generation of monthly statistical reports and general software maintenance and upgrades.
Medium Business: $900 per month would allow for biweekly changes, modifications and deletions that are semi time sensitive and need to be updated frequently. This includes Google Analytics monitoring, generation of bi-weekly tracking and statistical reports and general software maintenance and upgrades.
Corporate: $1,800 per month would allow for weekly changes, modifications and deletions that are time sensitive and need to be updated frequently. This includes Google Analytics monitoring, generation of weekly tracking and statistical reports and general software maintenance and upgrades.
Websites with e-Commerce Shopping Cart integrations are extra for all plans. Please contact for quote. Click Here!
In addition to fixed monthly plans, Creative Inceptions offers a complete content architecture and population service that will underpin your marketing purposes. We can prepare an action plan and pull research to start building a rich content system and agree to a project fee and critical path. This will give you an agreed number of content pages which help increase your website's relevancy and will mesh with the data we receive through analytics and market research. This is a solid way to grow and boost your website's ranking but requires a more substantial investment on your part. Please contact us for more details. Click Here!
*Please note this Service does not include, marketing consulting, graphics or images of any type, content or logos. Customer must provide all images, product images and descriptions, logos and content. Prices, features and options on this page and in this article are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for further clarification and consultation. All prices are based upon 1, 2 or 3 year maintenance contracts.