Whether you are new to the online business world or a seasoned business with an existing website, the fact is that an effective, professional looking and up-to-date website is essential to your business marketing plan. Open Source Content Management System is a powerful and affordable website development, management and marketing platform that can catapult your online presence around the world.
A website built with a CMS allows you to take control of your website after it has been professionally built; it places you and your staff in control of your own web content so you can make the changes you want when you want to. With a Content Management System, you are totally in charge of your content. A CMS website is a low cost alternative to a pure custom website. It features a professional design, unlimited pages, a blog and many more Web 2.0 features. The Content Management System delivers a feature rich environment with dynamic infrastructure that acts as a marketing hub for your business or organization.
Our Professional Content Management System (CMS) website package includes the following features*:
- Customized Design from Template
- Open source platform: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and many others.
- Up to 1/2 hour of free phone consultation.
- Search Engine Submission to Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Google Analytics installed on all sites.
- 1 hour of free training.
- Database driven site engine controlled by CSS/HTML5/PHP.
- News, products or services sections fully editable and manageable.
- E-commerce / shopping cart integration (priced separately)
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing authors.
- Full social media integration. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flckr, Google, etc.
- SEO and SEF friendly urls.
- Cross-browser tested and compliant.
- Fully customizable layouts including left, center and right menu boxes.
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site.
- Dynamic multimedia site integration. Display art galleries, YouTube videos,etc.
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth for on-the-spot results.
- A mutli-level user structure; public, registered, administrator and more.
- Facility for defined registered users to admin pages with front-end access.
- Ability to allow users to view and edit personal details.
- Provide RSS feeds.
- Customized Contact forms.
- Captcha secured integration across whole site.
- Breadcrumb (or Pathway).
- Change order of objects including news, FAQs, articles etc.
- Random Newsflash generator.
- Remote author submission module for News, Articles, FAQs and Links.
- Object hierarchy - as many sections, departments, divisions and pages as you want.
- Image, Video & File libraries - store all images, video, PDF's on-line.
- Automatic Pathfinder.
- News feeds available from thousands of providers from around the world.
- Archive manager. Put your old articles into cold storage rather than throw them out.
- Email-a-friend and PDF/Print-format for every story and article.
- In-line WYSIWYG editor similar to Microsoft Word.
- User editable look and feel.
- Custom Page Modules.
- Template manager.
- Layout preview.
- Advertising Banner manager.
*Please note this Service does not include, marketing consulting, graphics or images of any type, content or logos. Customer must provide all images, product images and descriptions, logos and content. Features and options on this page and in this article are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for further clarification and consultation.