Looking for additional customization or design for a new or existing site? We can provide you with the data that can help all of us create the right tactical design changes for you.
Here are a few of the questions Creative Inceptions will ask:
- What does the company do?
- What is your role in the company?
- Does the company have an existing logo or brand?
- What is your goal in developing a web site?
- What information do you wish to provide online?
- Who comprises your target audience? Do its members share any common demographics, like age, sex, or a physical location?
- Who are your competitors and do they have web sites?
How it works:
- Creative Brief - Complete a creative brief that ensures Creative Inceptions understands your website needs.
- Design - We start designing your website then show you our original design concepts.
- Revision - Our designers will make changes so your site looks the way you want it.
- Development - Once you are satisfied with the revisions, we begin to code your site. All code is W3C compliant.
- Site Re-Launch - We'll post the final files to your web host account and make sure everything is working properly.
We specialize in Joomla customization, modification and custom Joomla component developments. This popular and robust open source content management system (CMS) was written with PHP for publishing content on the world wide web and intranets using a MySQL database. We work with Joomla components, modules, extensions and we can recommend the ones that can best match your needs.
We can work with any existing PHP scripts or open source CMS and do:
- Modification of the core source code
- Addition of components and modules that are already available
- Addition of new features and services to your choice of cms system - Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Customization of themes and banners
- Customization of texts and images
- Customization of commercial scripts